Trade is now closed for the month of July. We will not be scheduling appointments until August
How Does It Work
You can trade in your gently used kids items by booking an appointment via email here or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. As always we offer 40% of our selling price in shop credit that may be used on the same day if you’d like (shop credit may not be applied to items in our new toy shop or to consignment goods). Additionally please read a few other updates to our trade policy:
- Appointments are limited, based on the owners availability, and can be made via email or through IG direct message ONLY. We offer appointments on Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sun
- You can bring a maximum of 1 reusable grocery sized bag of clothing and shoes. Toys, books, and games can be in a separate bag/bin
- We ask that you stay nearby (shopping, grabbing a coffee next door, etc) as we review your items so that you may retrieve those we did not accept. If you would prefer to drop off, those items we did not accept will be donated on the following day if not picked up.
- We are ONLY taking items that are in high demand and seasonally appropriate. Keep scrolling for our detailed list.
What are you accepting?
- Summer clothing in sizes 3 – 8/10 in current styles, good condition, free from stains, tears, pilling, discoloration, pet hair, etc. Not taking sweaters, jackets, long sleeves, jeans. Taking all brands in these sizes but especially love Boden, Hanna Andersson, Zara, Gap, Boutique brands and similar quality/look
- Sizes 0 mos – 2t: Not currently accepting these sizes
- Shoes from 8 toddler to size 3 youth in good condition: Native, See Kai Run, Mini Melissa, Sun San, Keen are the most requested.
- We accept rain & snow gear year round: Snow bibs/pants, Raincoats/pants, Rain boots, Snow boots, No Jackets
- Books: Not currently accepting books
- Toys: Wooden toys sell the best in our shop but we will look at all types of toys so long as they are working and complete
- Swimsuits in sizes 2t and up, puddle jumpers, life vests, wet suits all sizes
- Bumbo seats, Ergo 360, and ring slings
- Band tees/onesies in all sizes
- Cleats and dance wear
- Sun Hats & Bonnets in all sizes and brands
What don't you accept?
- Clothes that are stained, damaged, or out of style
- Not taking carriers other than ring slings or Ergo 360
- Not currently taking clothing in sizes 2t and below
- Any breastfeeding equipment including pumps, pillows, etc.
- Potties, bath equipment, feeding accessories
- Car seats, car seat boosters
- Currently not accepting equipment such as strollers, pack n plays, walkers, high chairs, or furniture (i.e cribs, changing tables)
- No bulky plastic toys or plush
- Shoes under size 8 toddler
- Diaper Bags
It's my first time. How can I have a successful trade?
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. Email us at email@example.com
- EDIT. Please only bring 1 reusable grocery sized bag of your best clothing and shoes. Toys can be in a separate bag/bin.
- CONSIDER THE SEASON. Currently accepting Summer
- REVIEW the list of items we do not accept.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/154819/domains/thegreenbeangoods.com/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184