Due to current circumstances we are not accepting trade. Below are policies for when trade resumes at a later date.
How Does It Work
You can trade in your gently used kids items for shop credit by booking an appointment. Please email us here or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire on available times. As always we offer shop credit that can be applied to any of the resale items in the shop (credit does not apply to the new toy shop). We do not offer cash. Additionally please read a few other changes:
- Appointments can be made via email ONLY. Email is checked regularly while our voicemail at the shop is not.
- We allow a maximum of 1 trader joes sized bag of clothing and shoes. Toys, books, and games can be in a separate bag/bin
- We ask that you stay nearby (shopping, grabbing a coffee next door, etc) as we review your items so that you may retrieve those we did not accept. If you would prefer to drop off, those items we did not accept will be donated on the following day if not picked up.
- We are ONLY taking items that are in high demand. Please read below for a detailed list of what we will accept.
When Can I Come?
Trade is by appointment only. Appointments are limited and based on the owners availability. Please email us to schedule an appointment at email@example.com
Our wish list on items we will mostly be looking for:
- In sizes 2t-8/10 (our most popular sizes!): Fall/Winter clothing in good condition, free from stains, tears, pilling, discoloration, or odors in nicer brand names. Includes: long sleeve dresses, cozy leggings, hoodies, long sleeve tees, sweaters, lined pants, coats
- In sizes 0-2t Fall clothing in boutique and better name brands including: Kickee Pants, Mini Boden, Hanna Andersson, Matilda Jane, Tea Collection, Janie & Jack, Zara, and similar
- Denim Jackets sizes 0-7/8
- Shoes from 0 to size 3 youth. Especially looking for boots, Uggs, Mini Melissa, Crocs. And boys sizes 9+
- Rain and Snow Gear in all sizes 0-10, shoes up to size 3 youth
- Bamboo and organic baby clothing
- Books from board books to young adult. Our books are currently full and we are only taking a limited amount in good condition.
- Toys, puzzles, and games in working condition and in complete sets. Batteries should be included if they are required.
- Bumbo seats, Ergo 360, and ring slings
- Sleep Sacks in larger sizes
- Wooden Toys, Kitchens, and Trains
- Cloth diapers that are in excellent condition
- Princess dresses and superhero costumes in sizes 2t-6
What don't you accept?
- Clothes that are stained, damaged, or out of style
- No longer taking swimwear, shorts, summer dresses
- Not taking carriers other than ring slings or Ergo 360
- We are currently not taking big box brands in sizes 0-2t. These include Carter’s, Cat & Jack, Chicco, Jumping Bean, First Impressions, and other bargain brands. We strive to offer resale at all price levels and will on occasion accept these brands if they are new with tags and seasonally in demand.
- Any breastfeeding equipment including pumps, pillows, etc.
- Potties, bath equipment, feeding accessories
- Car seats, car seat boosters
- Currently not accepting equipment such as strollers, pack n plays, walkers, high chairs, or furniture (i.e cribs, changing tables)
- No bulky toys other than kitchens and train sets
It's my first time. How can I have a successful trade?
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- EDIT. Please only bring 1 Trader Joe’s bag of clothing and shoes. Toys, books, and puzzles can be in a separate bag/bin.
- CONSIDER THE SEASON. Currently accepting Fall/Winter
- REVIEW the list of items we do not accept
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/154819/domains/thegreenbeangoods.com/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184