We are no longer accepting trade for the month of September and will resume Mid October. Please read below for trade policies
How Does It Work
Because we are currently working with a small staff, have experienced decreased business and are focusing on selling in order to stay in business, we will be accepting trade on a very limited basis AND by appointment ONLY. Please email us here or directly at email@example.com to inquire on available times. As always we offer shop credit that can be applied to any of the resale items in the shop. We do not offer cash. Additionally please read a few other changes:
- Appointments can be made via email for October. Email is checked regularly while our voicemail at the shop is not.
- We allow a maximum of 1 trader joes sized bag ONLY of clothing and shoes. Toys, books, and games can be in a separate bag/bin
- We ask that you stay nearby (shopping, grabbing a coffee next door, etc) as we review your items so that you may retrieve those we did not accept. If you would prefer to drop off, those items we did not accept will be donated on the following day if not picked up.
- We are ONLY taking items that have been in high demand since March. Please read below for a detailed list of what we will accept.
When Can I Come?
Trade will resume in October. Appointments are limited and based on the owners availability. Please email us to schedule an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we are currently accepting:
- Clothing from preemie to 10 youth in good condition, free from stains, tears, pilling, discoloration, or odors in nicer brand names. Our customers have been asking for: Kickee Pants, Mini Boden, Hanna Andersson, Matilda Jane, Tea Collection, Janie & Jack, and Zara, and boutique brands.
- In need of non-formal dresses sizes 2-7
- Accepting Fall clothing in October
- Shoes from 0 to size 3 youth. Especially looking for Mini Melissa, Crocs, Keens, Saltwater Sandals, and Natives! And boys sizes 9+
- Bamboo and organic baby clothing
- Books from board books to young adult. Our books are currently full and we are only taking a limited amount in good condition.
- Toys, puzzles, and games in working condition and in complete sets. Batteries should be included if they are required.
- Limited Gear. ONLY: Bumbo seats, Ergo 360, and ring slings
- Sleep Sacks
- Wooden Toys
- Kitchens and train sets
- Cloth diapers that are in excellent condition
- Princess dresses and superhero costumes in sizes 2t-6
What don't you accept?
- Clothes that are stained, damaged, or out of style
- No longer taking swimwear all sizes and shorts sizes smaller than 3t
- We are currently not taking big box brands in sizes 0-3t. These include Carter’s, Cat & Jack, Chicco, Jumping Bean, and other bargain brands. We strive to offer resale at all price levels and will on occasion accept these brands if they are new with tags and seasonally in demand.
- Any breastfeeding equipment including pumps, pillows, etc.
- Potties, bath equipment
- Car seats, car seat boosters
- Currently not accepting equipment such as strollers, pack n plays, walkers, high chairs, etc.
- No bulky toys other than kitchens and train sets
It's my first time. How can I have a successful trade?
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. Email us at email@example.com
- EDIT. Please only bring 1 Trader Joe’s bag of clothing and shoes. Toys, books, and puzzles can be in a separate bag/bin.
- CONSIDER THE SEASON. We are taking Summer through the end of August.
- REVIEW the list of items we do not accept