We are currently accepting appointments for trade on a very limited basis
How Does It Work
You can trade in your gently used kids items by booking an appointment via email here or directly at email@example.com. As always we offer 40% of our selling price in shop credit that can used on the same day (shop credit may not be applied to items in our new toy shop or to consignment goods). Additionally please read a few other changes to our trade policy:
- Appointments are limited, based on the owners availability, and can be made via email or through IG direct message ONLY. We offer appointments on Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sun
- You can bring a maximum of 1 reusable grocery sized bag of clothing and shoes. Toys, books, and games can be in a separate bag/bin
- We ask that you stay nearby (shopping, grabbing a coffee next door, etc) as we review your items so that you may retrieve those we did not accept. If you would prefer to drop off, those items we did not accept will be donated on the following day if not picked up.
- We are ONLY taking items that are in high demand and brands that are frequently requested. Keep scrolling for our detailed list.
What are you accepting?
- Spring clothing in sizes 12 months – 8/10 in good condition, free from stains, tears, pilling, discoloration, pet hair, etc in the brands customers request the most. They include:
- Kickee pants
- Mini Boden/Boden
- Hanna Andersson
- Matilda Jane, Jelly the Pug
- Tea Collection
- Zara, Gap, Crewcuts, Janie & Jack
- Pink Chicken
- Kate Quinn, Quincy Mae
- L.A made brands
- Boutique brands, and like quality/style
- Sizes NB – 12 Months: Accepting ONLY bamboo & organic (Kickee Pants, Kate Quinn, and similar) or all brands new with tags. Also looking for bonnets and sun hats in all brands.
- Shoes from 7 toddler to size 3 youth in good condition: Native, See Kai Run, Mini Melissa, Sun San, Keen are the most requested.
- We accept rain & snow gear year round: Snow bibs/pants, Raincoats/pants, Rain boots, Snow boots, No Jackets though
- Books: Board, Picture, and YA in good condition. We do not take parenting books
- Toys: Wooden toys sell the best in our shop but we will look at all types of toys so long as they are working and complete
- Bumbo seats, Ergo 360, and ring slings
- Sleep Sacks in larger sizes & weighted sleep sacks in infant size
- Cloth diapers that are in excellent condition
- Band tees/onesies in all sizes
- Push walkers
- Sun Hats & Bonnets in all sizes and brands
- Princess and Superhero costumes
What don't you accept?
- Clothes that are stained, damaged, or out of style
- Not taking carriers other than ring slings or Ergo 360
- We are currently not taking big box brands in sizes 0-2t. These include Carter’s, Cat & Jack, Chicco, Jumping Bean, First Impressions, and other bargain brands. We strive to offer resale at all price levels and will on occasion accept these brands if they are new with tags and seasonally in demand.
- Any breastfeeding equipment including pumps, pillows, etc.
- Potties, bath equipment, feeding accessories
- Car seats, car seat boosters
- Currently not accepting equipment such as strollers, pack n plays, walkers, high chairs, or furniture (i.e cribs, changing tables)
- No bulky plastic toys or plush
- Crib shoes (sizes under 5 toddler)
- Diaper Bags
It's my first time. How can I have a successful trade?
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- EDIT. Please only bring 1 Trader Joe’s bag of your best clothing and shoes. Toys, books, and puzzles can be in a separate bag/bin.
- CONSIDER THE SEASON. Currently accepting Spring
- REVIEW the list of items we do not accept.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/154819/domains/thegreenbeangoods.com/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184