We are now accepting trade on a limited basis and by appointment ONLY. Please read below for policies and items we are currently accepting
How Does It Work
You can trade in your gently used kids items by booking an appointment via email here or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. As always we offer 40% of our selling price in shop credit that can be used on the same day or saved for later (shop credit may not be applied to items in our new toy shop or to consignment goods). Additionally please read a few other updates to our trade policy:
- Appointments are limited, based on the owners availability, and can be made via email or through IG direct message ONLY. We offer appointments on Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sun
- You can bring a maximum of 1 reusable grocery sized bag of clothing and shoes. Toys, books, and games can be in a separate bag/bin and are not limited.
- We ask that you stay nearby (shopping, grabbing a coffee next door, etc) as we review your items so that you may retrieve those we did not accept. If you would prefer to drop off, those items we did not accept will be donated on the following day if not picked up.
- We are ONLY taking items that are in high demand and seasonally appropriate. Keep scrolling for our detailed list.
What are you accepting?
- Sizes 12 mos – 10 youth: Transitional Fall items, in good condition, free from stains, tears, pilling, discoloration, pet hair, etc. These include long sleeve tees, hoodies, long sleeve dresses, leggings, jeans, etc. We are not taking heavy Winter items yet. Although we do carry a variety of brands in these sizes we have preference for those that are the most sought after including: Zara, Boden, Hanna Andersson, Matilda Jane, Pink Chicken, Tea Collection, Crewcuts, Boutique brands and like quality
- Sizes 0 – 12 mos: Accepting ONLY bamboo & organic every season (Kickee Pants, Kate Quinn, and similar) or all brands new with tags.
- Shoes from 8 toddler to size 3 youth in good condition: Native, See Kai Run, Mini Melissa, Sun San, Keen are the most requested but all brands are welcomed so long as they are in good condition. We are not taking in any more sandals or flip flops for the season.
- We accept Raincoats, Snow Bibs/Pants, Snow/Rain boots year round
- Books: We are currently at capacity and only accepting board books and picture books. No paperback
- Toys: Wooden toys sell the best in our shop but we will look at all types of toys so long as they are working and complete. The most requested commercial toys are Peppa Pig, Barbie, Transformers, Lego, Little People, Calico Critters
- Play kitchens, train sets
- Life Vests & Wet suits, but we are no longer taking swimwear
- Bumbo seats, Ergo 360, and ring slings
- Sleep sacks in larger sizes
- Band tees/onesies in all sizes
- Cleats and dance wear
- Bonnets in all sizes and brands
- Roller Skates in all sizes
- Vintage and handmade in all sizes
- Costumes in sizes 12 mos and up
What don't you accept?
- No longer accepting swimwear, shorts, tanks, summer dresses
- Not taking carriers other than ring slings or Ergo 360
- Any breastfeeding equipment including pumps, pillows, etc.
- Potties, bath equipment, feeding accessories
- Car seats, car seat boosters
- Currently not accepting equipment such as strollers, infant seats/swings, jumpers, pack n plays, walkers, high chairs, furniture, cribs, play mats
- No bulky plastic toys or plush
- No crib shoes or shoes under size 8 toddler
- Diaper Bags
It's my first time. How can I have a successful trade?
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. Email us at email@example.com
- EDIT. Please only bring 1 reusable grocery sized bag of your best clothing and shoes. Toys can be in a separate bag/bin.
- CONSIDER THE SEASON. Currently accepting Summer
- REVIEW the list of items we do not accept.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /nfs/c06/h01/mnt/154819/domains/thegreenbeangoods.com/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184